середа, 25 жовтня 2023 р.

Conditionals

 

Conditionals

Conditionals (Умовні речення)

Zero conditional       Situations which are always true (fact)

 If  you freeze water, it turns into ice.

If you don't sleep, you get tired.

First conditional       Possible situation in the future

If I find it, I will call you.

I will not call you, unless I find it.

Second conditional  An unlikely or imaginary situation in the present or future

       If I knew his number, I would phone him.

       I wish / If only I knew his number, I would phone him.

       If I had one million dollars, I would buy a jet.

Third conditional      An imaginary situation in the past

If I had had enough money, I would have gone out with her. 

If I had practiced harder, I would have graduated from the university. 

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

  CONVERSATION ON SPORTS   1-      Do you like sports? 2-     What sports are you crazy about? 3-     What sports do you do? 4-   ...